Simple Food Elevated
At FARM Provisions our vision is to create a true farm to table experience in an inviting family oriented atmosphere.
Our slogan “ simple food elevated” will be instilled in our seasonally changing menus utilizing local farmers, ranchers, and other AZ purveyors freshest seasonal products available as well as supporting our local community in Prescott.
Husband and wife team Ryan and Brittany Peters are a dynamic duo with Chef Ryan executing the kitchen operation and Brittany running the Front of House. They invite you into FARM Provisions for exquisite dining and unparalleled service where you are not just a guest, but you are family.
Chef Ryan Peters
Ryan grew up in a small town in Lancaster, Ohio and was foraging food at an early age. His early passion for food led him to Scottsdale Culinary Institute/ Le Cordon Bleu right after high school in 2003.
From there he went on to work at three different 5 star, 5 diamond resorts where he honed his skills in hospitality outlets including 3 meal restaurants, in-room dining, banquets, off site catering, personal chef, and managing 5 star restaurants.
His passion is get back to his roots of farm to table cuisine and to create “simple food elevated”.
Brittany Peters oversees the front of the house operation and brings with her a wealth of knowledge in all types of beverages from wines and craft beer to the vast spirits from around the world. Brittany was born and raised in the small town of Cave Creek, AZ and she naturally has the “we are family” personality.
Brittany started her career as a cart girl on a golf course when she was just old enough to sell liquor. She quickly progressed to restaurants where she learned the ranks of serving, bartending, and on to manager.
Her great charm and persistence to learn every position led her to the position as event, catering and wedding coordinator for two restaurants. Brittany is very focused when it comes to training staff and executing time management to create the best front of house team.
Brittany’s best qualities shine by always exceeding customer expectations and ensuring a great dining experience.
148 N. Montezuma St.
Prescott, AZ 86301
Wednesday - Sunday
11:00 AM to 9:00 PM
Closed Monday & Tuesday
Lunch reservations are available for groups of 6 or more
Dinner reservations begin at 4:00 and are available for groups of any size
*Due to Covid-19 restrictions, only 10 guests may be seated at one table. Groups larger than 10 guests will be split into multiple tables.*
Please call us at 928-776-3001 to make reservations
Covid-19 Precautions We Are Taking
- All staff are required to have a mask on before entering our building
- All staff will have their temperature taken upon arrival to their shift
- All menus sanitized between each use
- Single ramekins for condiments
- All guests will check into the host stand with with one guest from the party to ensure proper distancing, guests must wear a mask when entering
- Our tables will be placed six feet apart to adhere to social distancing
- Social distancing required while waiting for the restroom
- Tables and chairs will be properly sanitized between each use
- We will have sanitizer available at - entrance, all tables, bathroom, and host stand at all times
- We will be sanitizing all pens after each use
- Staff will wipe handles on all doors and ensure proper sanitization
- Touchless soap and paper towel dispensers have been installed